Thursday, June 14, 2012

Share My Hair

This one is kind of a repeat, as my fellow mitzvah mate also recently donated her hair.  But it takes me 2+ years to get a braid to donate, so I am going to post anyway.  And I doubled my doantion by soliciting an across the country relative to donate too (first timer!!).  A part of me hopes that since we have similar hair, it might end up in the same wig...
On another note, the nice woman whocut my hair steadfastly refused to accept payment (even a tip) for cutting and styling my hair.  She said that if I wanted to give money, I needed to give it to the  food bank acoss the way (which I will be doing).  She was willing to take some coupone from the book I mentioned previously (and another stylist got in on that action too, she was going to pass them on to a customer of hers.  I like the ripple effect). 

No comments:

Post a Comment