Sunday, April 15, 2012

A little good can go a long way...


This morning, I walked into CVS with my coupon binder ready to snag all the good deals I could find (Yes, I'm one of "those" people). Upon seeing me, the cashier casually asked me if I knew where she could get a good deal on toothpaste this week. She said she had just used the last of hers. I searched my memory bank and tried to come up with an answer for her, but too many years of misuse left me empty. So, instead, I walked over to the toothpaste section and scoured the shelves looking for a deal and was able to come up with one. I found a tube of toothpaste that would cost me only $0.24. So, I took it to the register, purchased it and gave it to the cashier. It wasn't much, especially considering the low price tag, but it definitely seemed to brighten her day.

No comments:

Post a Comment