Monday, April 16, 2012

Sweet Silence and a "Thank You"






I have been putting off my first Mitzvah post for concern of jinxing the results. A loved one of mine recently moved into an apartment. Along with the loved one went her dog, who has been somewhat stressed by the new environment to the point where neighbors complained to the manager about the dog's barking. And so began my quest to find a solution. Who knew there were so many possibilities out there! (zapping and citronella bark collars, training tips, the Kong and what we ultimately went with the Thunder Shirt). So if I have this thing down, I believe my Mitzvah was the prior research and the time spent driving the dog and my loved one to the vet that sells them as well as arranging to have a vet tech teach us how to use it. And the beauty of this is that it benefits so many people (my loved one, the dog, the neighbors and even the apartment manager!) which leads me into a related Mitzvah:




My loved one has felt very supported by the apartment manager at her new home. So I have written and am sending a little note to her to make sure she is aware of how much her support has meant to both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment