Sunday, May 27, 2012

End of the School Year


This past week was my daughter's last week of preschool (well, for this year, anyway).  Where does the time go???  Anyway, as I've mentioned before, I think very highly of those that provide care to my children, and this year, she had two really great teachers.  It's so nice to know that my daughter is starting off her academic career on a positive note, and I know it will help to carry her on.  So, as a thank you, I bought them these vases and had them personalized for each of her teachers.  I then bought a bouquet of roses and split them among the vases (They're bud vases, so they didn't hold an entire bouquet).  Then, I made thank you cards, and on the inside was a picture of my daughter and the following things my daughter said about each of them (respectively)...

I like that Ms. Susan is at school. She is smart, pretty and funny. I like it when Ms. Susan reads.” – Alexis
 and
I like Ms. Tara. She is cute, smart and nice. I like to sing with Ms. Tara and do crafts.” – Alexis
 Then,  I signed them like this...

Thank you for taking such great care of our baby girl! Teachers like you are a rare and special gift!
Love,
Alexis and the rest of the ____ Family
Finally, I had Alexis color around the picture of herself and sign her name at the bottom.  Her teachers really seemed to enjoy and appreciate them (as they have with everything we've done for them this year).  It was a nice end to a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment