Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Week

 It's Teacher Appreciation Week, and whether or not you have kids in school, I think everyone knows an under-appreciated teacher.  My daughter only goes to preschool two days a week.  So, today, she will be giving her teacher these, and on Thursday, she will be giving them cards with drawings of each of them.


I got the idea here, but I will warn you, they were WAY more time consuming than I anticipated.  Of course, that may have to do with the help I got from my sweet little three year old, and I cut out each letter by hand.


She sure does love crafts.

 Each of the pencils was filled with an array of candy...


The labels read:
"Teachers like you are worth a MINT!"
"Thank you for helping me put the PIECES of knowledge together."
"Thanks BEARY much for being such a great teacher!"
"You're worth 100 GRAND!"
"Don't SNICKER, but I think you're great!"
"You are Mighty Magnificent!"
"Thanks for helping me TRI(dent) to achieve my goals."

No comments:

Post a Comment