Monday, December 30, 2013

Kids for Peace

I am SO excited about this.  One of my friends recently told me about an organization that is specifically designed to help kids make a difference in the world.  As a mom of two little ones, I am always looking for ways to teach them about being kind and contributing to the greater good.  We haven't yet attended any of their events, but I think their Peace Pledge says it all:

I pledge to use my words to speak in a kind way.
I pledge to help others as I go throughout my day.
I pledge to care for our earth with my healing heart and hands.
I pledge to respect people in each and every land.
I pledge to join together as we unite the big and small.
I pledge to do my part to create PEACE for one and all.

Kids for Peace

I am very anxious to see where this leads, and I suspect there will be some follow-up posts on this subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment